Thursday, October 23, 2008

Andrea confesses, and an Andrea confession

Let it be known to people who think we have been hard on Andrea - she has one of the few female traits that I find specifically attractive. 

The joker smile.

I don't know why, I can't explain it. I feel it. I see it, I get tranced, I dig it. Here's a good example.

here's an example: http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/rachael_ray.jpg 

notice how the lips meet up and get kinda thin at the edge of the mouth - Gabrielle Carteris has this going on, and while otherwie I'm not attracted to her, it's a good look. So don't sweat Gaby Cart fans, I'm with you, and while Andrea deserves all the flack, don't think we aren't trying to like her.

Also, Andrea tells Kelly she thinks she's really perfect. - NEWS AT 11 - Ugly dork tells popular pretty girl she thinks her life is awesome. DERRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment