Thursday, October 30, 2008

Episode 14. Frijoles.

So we've got a sort of Andrea redux here. This new girl, Carla, is like a hotter version of Andrea in the respect that she lives out of district and has a wicked big chip on her shoulder about it. On the plus side she looks about 30x better than Andrea which puts her in the normal range of human attractiveness. On the negative end of things, she has a bigger chip about living out of district. Everything comes down to "maybe you'd like me better if my hair wasn't wavy and I didn't eat beans!" or something similarly as racist. I should mention that- this episode is racist as hell. I'm not quick to make those sort of accusations, but fuck. The nuance here is constant and decidely racial.

Dylan cameo! Holy shit. Where you been, man?

No comments:

Post a Comment