Thursday, October 30, 2008

Episode 20. Brandon doesn't need a cup. He has a pussy.

I can't tell worth a goddamn what is happening here. Brandon doesn't like Steve's coaching, so he leaves the team and ends up assistant coaching for Nat's team. Nat coaches some corny Bad News Bears type of lovable loser team. Brandon has the job for a couple hours before he bounces back to his old team, now coached by his father. The two teams play each other. Then some Eight Men Out shit takes place where Brandon and the pitcher conspire to throw the game. The whole thing ends with Brenda's dog running across the field to the kid who couldn't catch the final out. This episode made less sense than any single episode of ALF or a rough acid trip.

1 comment:

  1. I've read all of these so far. Very fucking entertaining. Brenda is fucking disgusting - I don't know how anyone ever thought her to be attractive. Andrea always rubbed me the wrong way, although I don't find her as repulsive as you three. Frankly, I think Dylan is a wiener and a pretty useless character, but then again, I'm more familiar with the episodes after the Dylan's dad story arc. Anyway, Kudos.

    ReplyDelete