Thursday, October 30, 2008

Episode Twenty One Synopsis

Prom Night. Brenda and Dylan; Brandon and Kelly; Steve and Donna? All I know is that none of these people will end up having sex (or will they?), especially Andrea who is sitting at home eating ice cream and farting on her couch. Brenda and Kelly show up in the same black and white dress and I am having a black and white nightmare, where my head is about explode.

Dylan gets a hotel room. Brenda hides. Steve gets drunk and tells Kelly that he was an orphan in hopes of a pity fuck. Kelly runs. Andrea falls asleep and has a dream, where she murders everybody at the dance (she looks pretty good with a chainsaw I'll have to admit). I blinked and I missed Brenda and Dylan screwing for the first time. And Brenda couldn't be more obvious if she were wearing an"I just got boned" sache across her shoulders.

David wows on the dance floor (and I mean wow! I haven't seen such awful white dancing at a Phish concert). Andrea shows up dressed like a librarian that is dressed up like Cinderella. Nobody cares, except for Brandon who just pities the fuck out of her. Boring. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment