Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poll: Worse - Brenda Walsh or Andrea Zuckerman

Worse- Brenda or Andrea, on all levels? 

Maybe a harder question than it appears, because we have unanimously decided Brenda-centric episodes are eye-stabbing, fuck fuck fuck, intolerable shit. 

So...

Patrick: End of the day who's worse? I'm gonna go with Brenda. Her personality is so grating, combined with her deformed head, and its close, if we were in Vegas this would be called a pick-em, but I gotta go Brenda.

Leonard: My brain is like Jello. I'm gonna have to go with Andrea, she's a fucking reptile. And with Brenda, if she's wearing sun glasses to hide that droopy eye of hers she's ok. I can look at her. Andrea is gross.

Bob: I'm gonna go with Brenda - her stumpy personality bores me on a level not even reconizable to common man. Andrea sucks, but she had 1 dream sequence - Brenda had 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment