Thursday, October 23, 2008

Episode 8. Oh Donna

Most poorly defined character in the 9-0-universe has got to be Donna. This first season she is really just an amorphous blob of a character. She has about five lines of dialogue this season and three of them have been repeating things Kelly said seconds earlier.

So what is she? A toady? Or does she have her own voice, hidden somewhere beneath those giant stupid hats?

Sometimes she wears overtly sexual outfits and other times it seems her born-again Christian grandmother dressed her. Is this a person who wants to be seen? Or a person trying to hide?

I want to know.

I'm going to say something crazy here. Something some of our readership won't agree with:
Donna is my favorite. I would be apt to sleep with her over these other girls. I said it and I stand by it. Is she gross? Maybe. Maybe she's gross. But there is something inside her I want to know.

Especially after the implants. That shit is a confirmed kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment