Thursday, October 23, 2008

Episode 6. I'm speaking out.

While these other haters have been harping on how ugly, stupid, and annoying Andrea is, I've remained silent. I don't make fun of people with deformities. I think that shit is fucked up.

But this episode is where I draw the line. Brandon got on the good-foot and went in with Steve on quiz cheating shit. He starts going through some conflict of conscience because "cheating is wrong" or some shit. Meanwhile, this stank asshole, Andrea, sees Brandon cheating and gets on him about it. She goes so far to say "you're lucky I don't turn you in."

What the fuck, bitch? Turn me in? If I was Brandon I would suplex Andrea through a wood stove. What kind of sick NARC mentality is that? I want to see Brandon in an oversized "Stop Snitchin" shirt kickbox Andrea off the roof of West Beverly.

No comments:

Post a Comment